Christmas Card Competition
Christmas card competition,
St Martins House
2, Barnsley Road
Posted entries should be no bigger than A4 and no smaller than A6 (a quarter of A4) and should be designed in paint, pencil, crayon, or ink to ensure they can be scanned. Sadly, glitter and foil or anything reflective can’t be used.
Or email your entries to [email protected]
Digital entries must be at least 1750 x 1250 pixels to ensure they are print ready.
- Entries must be received no later than 31 July 2014.
- The winning unit will be notified on or before 22 August 2014.
- Entries will be accepted from individual members on behalf of their company, or from Leaders on behalf of individual members in their company.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, effort and attention to detail.
- The winning unit will be selected by the Chief Executive, whose overall decision is final.
- The artwork must be original and CLCGB will own the copyright of the designs.