Prayer Letter March 2018
"Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me" Psalm 3:2-5
- As we head towards "display season" please prayer for our companies as they prepare items. We pray that the children would enjoy showing off what they have learnt this year and would have confidence as they demonstrate this for their families and friends.
- We are delighted to have opened St Micheal's Company, Shankill road with 16 children, please join us in thanking God for these children coming into church and hearing about Him. Please pray for more leaders to come forward and for wisdom for our existing leaders as we strive to deal with various behavioural issues in a way that shows Jesus love but also ensures the safety and enjoyment of all of the children.
- As we plan our 1st and 3rd Battalion young leaders outing and certificate celebration for the end of this month we are thanking God again for these fantastic young leaders coming up through the organisation with a heart to lead the younger sections. We pray that this event would serve to spur them on and encourage them further in their roles in their companies.
- This month the training team are carrying out two evenings of young leaders training with Fivemiletown Company and their JTC/Senior Section. Please pray that this would inspire some of the boys to begin to serve in their company and that this training would affirm them and help them to grow in confidence. We are thankful for how these boys have grown in their faith this year already through their bible studies and for the leaders who are discipling them each week and pray that they would continue to be enthusiastic about God's word.
- Most importantly please continue to pray that Jesus’ name would be glorified through the work of the CLCGB and that through our organisation, children and young people would come to know him for the first time.
Thank you for your continued prayers for the CLCGB Victoria Jackson If you have any prayer points which you would like to be included in next months prayer letter please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org