The CLCGB offers a national and region wide support network to all companies.
At the local group level, groups (companies) are able to work with others who can provide advice and opportunities for them to join in co-ordinated events giving children the chance to meet up with other Martins and make new friends.
Through this network, as well as directly, Companies are supported from National Headquarters by the provision of:
- programme and resource material;
- specialist training courses;
- child protection policies and DBS checks;
- national events and competitions;
- an administration that ensures properly managed Companies which follow recognised guidelines and appropriate insurance cover.